This Will Probably Lead to Indigestion

2704/2009

I am a medical student currently doing a rotation in toxicology at the poison control center. Today, this woman called in very upset because she caught her little daughter eating ants. I quickly reassured her that the ants are not harmful and there would be no need to bring her daughter into the hospital. She calmed down, and at the end of the conversation happened to mention that she gave her daughter some ant poison to eat in order to kill the ants. I told her that she better bring her daughter in to the ER right away.

posted under Angry Customers
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (3 votes, average: 4.67 out of 5)
Loading ... Loading ...
One Comment to

“This Will Probably Lead to Indigestion”

  1. On May 18th, 2009 at 6:49 pm Avriel Says:

    Poor kid. It must suck to have stupid parents.